What is a service plan?
A Service Plan allows you to spread the cost of their servicing over a number of years, by paying a monthly direct debit. You can also pay for your MG Service Plan in full, should you wish to do so.
What are the benefits?
• Convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments
• Inflation proof servicing after approval - pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
• Removes large bills - The cost of the package eliminates maintenance budgeting worries
• The work is always performed by certified technicians
• Follows manufacturers servicing schedule
• Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text to handheld devices*
• Only factory-authorised parts and fluids are used
• No cancellation, or plan transfer, fees.
Our standard service plan covers our standard schedule service regime, set at 15,000 miles/12 months, giving you the option for peace of mind maintenance for up to 5 year/75,000 miles.
However, for any new car registered from January 2021 (or vehicles less than a year old and under 10,000 miles before the first scheduled service), you have an additional option. Our new Low Mileage Service Plan is capped at 10,000 miles per year and is aimed at customers who annually complete less than 10,000 miles. this, therefore, reduces the need to replace some components, which may not have deteriorated with mileage and can go to their anticipated age tolerance, and therefore makes the plan much more cost-effective.